1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
VOLUNTARY SUBMISSIONS OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION CAN OCCUR FOR VARIOUS REASONS, SUCH AS IF YOU REQUEST TO RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SERVICES, OR IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO ONE OF OUR MAILING LISTS. IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO ONE OF OUR MAILING LISTS, WE GENERALLY COLLECT YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND OPTIONALLY YOUR TELEPHONE OR OTHER INFORMATION IF YOU PROVIDE IT TO US SO WE CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND BETTER SERVE YOUR NEEDS.
IN ORDER TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS, WE COLLECT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION, LIKE NAMES, ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, EMAIL ADDRESSES, AND SOMETIMES CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WHEN SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY SUBMITTED BY OUR VISITORS. MOST OF YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION IS STORED IN A THIRD-PARTY CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (CRM) SYSTEM INFUSIONSOFT, AND NOT DIRECTLY ON OUR SERVERS. YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IS NOT STORED BY US, AND IS INSTEAD PASSED DIRECTLY TO STRIPE.
WE WILL ONLY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES: (1) TO DELIVER THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE REQUESTED; (2) TO VALIDATE YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (3) FOR CONTENT IMPROVEMENT AND FEEDBACK PURPOSES; (4) TO REACH YOU, WHEN NECESSARY, REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR PRODUCT(S); AND (5) FOR THE FEW SITUATIONS DESCRIBED BELOW TO BETTER SERVE YOU.
WE WILL NEVER SHARE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES UNLESS YOU HAVE GIVEN US EXPLICIT PERMISSION TO DO SO, SUCH AS IN ORDER TO FULFILL A THIRD PARTY OFFER THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED FROM US. BY PERMITTING US TO COLLECT THIS INFORMATION, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION ON OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU, INCLUDING RELATED THIRD PARTY OFFERS THAT WE MAY SEND TO YOU. YOU ALSO ENABLE US TO PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US SO THAT WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF SERVICE.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM US. YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY OF THESE EMAIL LISTS AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING THE OPT-OUT LINK OR OTHER UNSUBSCRIBE OPTION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RESPECTIVE EMAIL. YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR EMAIL AND OTHER PREFERENCES (SUCH AS THE LISTS YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED TO) BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SECTION ENTITLED “UPDATING, REMOVING, OR EXPORTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION”. WE ONLY SEND EMAILS TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE AUTHORIZED US TO CONTACT THEM, EITHER DIRECTLY, OR THROUGH A THIRD PARTY. WE DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAILS, BECAUSE WE HATE SPAM AS MUCH AS YOU DO.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU ALSO AGREE TO ALLOW US TO USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CUSTOM AUDIENCE TARGETING ON SITES LIKE FACEBOOK, WHERE WE DISPLAY CUSTOM ADVERTISING TO SPECIFIC PEOPLE WHO HAVE OPTED-IN TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM US.
IF YOU WISH TO STOP SEEING ADS FROM US ON FACEBOOK, YOU CAN TURN OFF THE AD BY USING THE FOLLOWING STEPS: I. FROM WITHIN FACEBOOK, GO TO THE ADVERTISEMENT YOU WANT TO TURN OFF.
II. CLICK ON THE DROP-DOWN ARROW IN THE TOP CORNER OF THE AD (THAT MAY BE IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OR TOP LEFT CORNER).
III. CLICK ON “HIDE AD”.
YOU CAN ALSO CUSTOMIZE THE ADS YOU SEE IN FACEBOOK ACROSS ALL ADVERTISERS BY USING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
I. LOG IN TO YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND CLICK “SETTINGS”. II. CLICK ON “ADS”. III. ON THAT PAGE YOU WILL SEE A LIST OF OPTIONS YOU CAN CHOOSE TO LIMIT AND/OR BLOCK THE INFORMATION FACEBOOK SHOWS TO ADVERTISERS. IF YOU WISH TO STOP SEEING ADS FROM US IN GOOGLE ADS, YOU CAN TURN OFF THE AD BY USING THE FOLLOWING STEPS: I. GO TO THE ADVERTISEMENT YOU WANT TO TURN OFF. II. CLICK ON THE X IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER. III. CLICK ON “STOP SEEING THIS AD”.
OTHER AD PLATFORMS WE MAY USE IN THE FUTURE HAVE SIMILAR WAYS YOU CAN TURN OFF ANY AD FROM US TO STOP SEEING IT.
IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE THAT BY SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE CONTACT INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE AND/OR REGISTERING TO RECEIVE THE PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE OFFERED HEREIN, SUCH ACT CONSTITUTES A PURCHASE, AN INQUIRY, AND/OR AN APPLICATION FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE AMENDED TELEMARKETING SALES RULE (ATSR), 16 CFR ‘310 ET SEQ. AND ANY APPLICABLE STATE AND LOCAL “DO NOT CALL” REGULATIONS. WE RETAIN THE RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU VIA TELEMARKETING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ATSR AND THE APPLICABLE STATE REGULATIONS.
B. NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
WE ALSO MAY COLLECT VARIOUS TYPES OF NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO HELP US MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE MORE ENJOYABLE, MEASURE SITE ACTIVITY TO IDENTIFY FUTURE IMPROVEMENTS THAT SHOULD BE MADE, AND COMPILE AGGREGATE DATA TO HELP SERVE SITE VISITORS BETTER.
FOR EXAMPLE, WE MAY USE SESSION AND PERSISTENT “COOKIES,” SESSION LOGS, WEB BEACONS, GIF/PIXEL TAGS, BANNER ADS, THIRD-PARTY CLICK TRACKING ANALYTICS TOOLS (SUCH AS GOOGLE ANALYTICS), THIRD PARTY RETARGETING NETWORKS THAT MAY DISPLAY OUR ADVERTISEMENTS TO YOU ON OTHER SITES THAT YOU VISIT TO REMIND YOU ABOUT US, AND THIRD PARTY NETWORKS THAT SERVE USER-REQUESTED EMAILS (E.G., FOR A REFER-A-FRIEND EMAIL) TO COLLECT NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER AGGREGATED INFORMATION ABOUT SITE VISITORS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU DO HAVE THE OPTION TO CONFIGURE MOST WEB BROWSERS TO NOT ACCEPT COOKIES. HOWEVER, BE AWARE THAT DISABLING COOKIES MAY KEEP YOU FROM HAVING ACCESS TO SOME FUNCTIONS OR SERVICES ON OUR WEB SITE OR THE WEB-HOSTED SOFTWARE THAT RUNS ON OUR WEB SITE.
EMAILS OR NEWSLETTERS THAT WE SEND ELECTRONICALLY MAY USE TECHNIQUES SUCH AS WEB BEACONS OR PIXEL TAGS TO GATHER EMAIL METRICS AND INFORMATION TO IMPROVE THE READER’S EXPERIENCE, SUCH AS THE NUMBER OF EMAILS THAT ARE OPENED, WHETHER THEY WERE FORWARDED OR PRINTED, THE TYPE OF DEVICE FROM WHICH THEY WERE OPENED, AND THE LOCATION (E.G. CITY, STATE, AND COUNTY) ASSOCIATED WITH THE APPLICABLE IP ADDRESS.
IF YOU VISIT THIS SITE WITH AN OPEN ID (SUCH AS FACEBOOK), YOU MAY ALSO BE SHARING AND INTEGRATING DATA WITH THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, AND WE MAY TRACK AGGREGATE DATA ABOUT THE NUMBER OF VISITS TO THIS SITE WITH AN OPEN ID, THE NUMBER OF ITEMS “LIKED” ON THIS SITE, OR ITEMS ON THIS SITE THAT YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE WITH A THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.
OTHER PARTIES SUCH AS ADVERTISING PARTNERS AND ANALYTICS COMPANIES MAY ALSO BE COLLECTING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ONLINE ACTIVITY ACROSS VARIOUS WEBSITES OVER TIME. THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THOSE THIRD PARTIES MAY INCLUDE IDENTIFIERS THAT ALLOW THOSE THIRD PARTIES TO TAILOR THE ADS THAT THEY SERVE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE.
BECAUSE THERE IS NOT YET A COMMON UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO INTERPRET WEB BROWSER-BASED “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS OTHER THAN COOKIES, WE DO NOT CURRENTLY RESPOND TO “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS THAT ARE UNDEFINED. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE ONLINE INDUSTRY TO DEVELOP A COMMON PROTOCOL FOR HOW TO TREAT DNT SIGNALS. IN THE MEANTIME, YOU CAN USE THE RANGE OF OTHER TOOLS WE PROVIDE TO CONTROL DATA COLLECTION AND USE, INCLUDING THOSE DESCRIBED HEREIN.
2. THIRD PARTY ACTIONS
WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES WHO WE MAY PROMOTE AND/OR LINK TO FROM THIS SITE. WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN RECOMMENDING QUALITY COMPANIES, BUT HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE ACTIONS OF THOSE THIRD PARTIES, THE CONTENT THEY PROVIDE, OR THEIR PRIVACY PRACTICES. WHILE WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE ACTIONS OF THOSE THIRD PARTIES, YOU SHOULD FEEL FREE TO GIVE US FEEDBACK FROM TIME TO TIME ON YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM WE WORK WITH SO THAT WE MAY ENHANCE OUR FUTURE SERVICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS.
3. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY INTEND TO COLLECT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. IF YOUR MINOR CHILD HAS PROVIDED US WITH PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION, YOU MAY CONTACT US AT THE PHONE NUMBER OR MAILING ADDRESS LISTED IN THE SECTION ENTITLED “CONTACTING US” IF YOU WANT THIS INFORMATION DELETED FROM OUR RECORDS. WE WILL THEN MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO REMOVE YOUR CHILD’S INFORMATION FROM THE DATABASE THAT STORES THE INFORMATION.
4. IP ADDRESSES
WE MAY USE YOUR IP ADDRESS TO HELP PREVENT FRAUD, TO HELP DIAGNOSE PROBLEMS WITH OUR SERVER, TO GATHER BROAD DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION, AND TO OFFER YOU PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
5. COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
ALL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IS STORED IN A TECHNICALLY AND PHYSICALLY SECURE ENVIRONMENT. FURTHERMORE, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AND VENDORS WHO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH PROVIDING SERVICES FOR US ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP THE INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL.
WE USE SSL ENCRYPTION TO PROTECT SENSITIVE INFORMATION ONLINE, AND WE DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO PROTECT USER INFORMATION OFFLINE. UNFORTUNATELY, NO TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE. AS A RESULT, WHILE WE TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION, WE CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU TRANSMIT TO US, AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. UPDATING, REMOVING, OR EXPORTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIBER TO ONE OF OUR MAILING LISTS, YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR INFORMATION AND THE MAILING LISTS YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO AT ANY TIME BY SIMPLY CLICKING THE LINK CALLED “MANAGE PREFERENCES OR UNSUBSCRIBE” AT THE BOTTOM OF ANY EMAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM US. THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO A PREFERENCES CENTER WHERE YOU CAN UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE USE, AMENDMENT, OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US, OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OPT OUT OF FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS FROM US, PLEASE CONTACT US USING THE INFORMATION BELOW IN THE CONTACTING US SECTION.
IF YOU ARE A EUROPEAN SUBJECT AND WISH TO REQUEST THAT WE FORGET YOU FROM OUR DATABASE, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “FORGET ME” AND EXPLAIN IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL THAT YOU ARE ASKING TO HAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA DELETED. TO PROTECT USER PRIVACY, YOU MUST SEND SUCH A REQUEST FROM THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WE HAVE ON FILE OR THE REQUEST WILL NOT BE HONORED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RETAIN ANY DATA THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. SOME DATA WILL BE ANONYMIZED RATHER THAN DELETED; THIS MEANS THAT SOME OF THE DATA WILL BE HELD IN A FORM THAT CANNOT BE CONNECTED TO YOU PERSONALLY. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ONCE WE DELETE YOUR DATA, WE WILL BE UNABLE TO “UNDELETE” IT.
IF YOU ARE A EUROPEAN SUBJECT AND WISH TO REQUEST THAT WE EXPORT YOUR DATA, SUCH AS FOR PURPOSES OF PORTING IT TO ANOTHER VENDOR, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “EXPORT MY DATA” AND EXPLAIN IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL THAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR A DATA EXPORT. WE HAVE A STANDARD DATA EXPORT FORMAT THAT WE WILL PROVIDE AND ARE NOT ABLE TO CREATE CUSTOM EXPORTS. TO PROTECT USER PRIVACY, YOU MUST SEND SUCH A REQUEST FROM THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WE HAVE ON FILE OR THE REQUEST WILL NOT BE HONORED.
YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS.
7. CONTACTING US
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, YOU CAN EMAIL US AT
ALL REQUESTS SENT VIA REGULAR MAIL MUST BE LABELED “YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS” ON THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINE AND CLEARLY STATED ON THE ACTUAL REQUEST. FOR ALL REQUESTS, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, STREET ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, AND ZIP CODE. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ZIP CODE FOR OUR OWN RECORDKEEPING. WE DO NOT ACCEPT REQUESTS VIA THE MAIL, TELEPHONE OR BY FACSIMILE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR NOTICES THAT ARE NOT LABELED OR SENT PROPERLY, OR DO NOT HAVE COMPLETE INFORMATION.
Terms Of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER CAREFULLY. By i) using this site, ii) purchasing any products or services from UNITED GROWTH LLC (“COMPANY”) or iii) utilizing any of the products or services from COMPANY through this site, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify them at any time. You should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. With regard to products and services purchased or utilized from COMPANY, the version of these Terms and Conditions that were posted at the time of purchase or utilization apply. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Scope: These Terms & Conditions apply to your use of all our training websites, as well as any of our sub-domains.
2. Installment Plan: By using our products or providing your credit card, and other information, you (“Customer”) agree to these Terms and Conditions, and if you are selecting the installment payment plan, you are agreeing to allow us to charge your card for the proper installments.
3. Earnings Disclaimer: You agree to read and fully understand our entire Earnings Disclaimer before purchasing any of our products or programs: https://www.socialadtribe.com/earnings
4. Restrictions on Use: Don’t misuse any information provided to you in our training material, or in our Facebook group. The content in the training modules are protected by Copyright and Trademark law, and is all property of the owner of such content unless expressly stated otherwise. You, and only you, may access the material. You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the modules, or other information not publicly shared outside of the group unless you receive prior written permission from COMPANY, or other owners, to do so.
5. Links: We are not responsible for the availability of any other site to which this Site links. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the contents, advertising, products or other materials made available through any other site. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on any other site. You should direct any concerns to that site administrator or webmaster. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered on any third party site. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services.
6. Limitations of Liability: IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES COMPANY’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD. COMPANY SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
7. No Personal Advice: The information contained in or made available through our training material, or in our Facebook group (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, in products, from services, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, psychological, financial, medical, or legal matters. You should regularly consult a lawyer in all matters relating to interacting with other people to assure yourself you are behaving in compliance with laws, including but not limited to laws related to harassment, assault or other similar laws.
8. Parental Permission: Minimal Age Requirement: Customer represents and warrants that he or she is at least 18 years old. In the event that Customer is under 18 years old, Customer will immediately discontinue using the products purchased from COMPANY or provide an email proving and confirming that he or she has received parental permission to be a part of this group. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT PARENTS PARTICIPATE IN THEIR CHILDREN’S EXPLORATION OF THE INTERNET AND ONLINE SERVICES, AND USE THEIR BROWSER’S PARENTAL CONTROLS TO LIMIT THE AREAS OF THE INTERNET TO WHICH THEIR CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS.
9. Copyright: All content included in our training material, or any of their sub-domains or other linked websites, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of COMPANY or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the COMPANY and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
USER PARTICIPATION & TEAM INFORMATION POLICY & TERMS
1. General: As a service to our Customers, we offer a chance for you to connect with similar folks with similar interests or similar experiences to share information and, more importantly, support one another – or where users can post questions for others to answer (AKA our private Facebook group). We may also offer online discussions moderated by various experts or other persons. COMPANY has no responsibility for such content, unless we say it, then please refer to section I. e. above) and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you. BY THEIR VERY NATURE, ONLINE DISCUSSIONS and FACEBOOK MAY CARRY OFFENSIVE, HARMFUL, INACCURATE OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL, OR IN SOME CASES, POSTINGS THAT HAVE BEEN MISLABELED OR ARE OTHERWISE DECEPTIVE. WE EXPECT THAT YOU WILL USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE AND EXERCISE PROPER JUDGMENT WHEN USING DISCUSSION GROUPS, MESSAGING, AND FACEBOOK.
2. Participation/Contribution Requires Consideration: Any information (including personally identifiable information or other personal information) that you reveal in in an online site (like Facebook), may, by design, be open to the public and in such case may not a private, secure service. You should think carefully before disclosing any information in any forum, group message/post, or Facebook, etc. What you write may be seen, disclosed to or collected by third parties and may potentially be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. By submitting communications or content online, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes, unless the COMPANY specifically notes otherwise.
3. Confidential Obligation: Customer acknowledges that the products and services sold by COMPANY are the confidential and proprietary information and property of COMPANY. As such, Customer hereby agrees to protect such products and services as confidential. As a further condition to the purchase and/or receipt of such products and/or services of the COMPANY by Customer, Customer agrees it will not, nor allow others, to directly or indirectly copy, distribute, resell, lend, lease, display, teach to others or show these products and/or services to others. A “Customer” includes anyone who receives the products or services of COMPANY, even if for free.
Further, Customer agrees that no one may use these products and/or services in any manner without the written approval of COMPANY, except for the Customer who has agreed that his/her use is limited to his/her own personal use. In the event Customer disagrees with these terms, Customer must immediately discontinue using the products purchased from COMPANY. Anyone viewing or otherwise utilizing the products of COMPANY by such conduct is agreeing to be bound by the terms of set forth herein, and as such must immediately comply with the terms of this agreement. In the event that COMPANY discloses any portion of its information to the public, it should be understood that anything not publicly disclosed by COMPANY remains information that you have an obligation to protect and maintain as confidential.
4. Grant of Rights: To the extent you are the original copyright holder of any post or submission by you to a Forum and such post or submission does not contain any of the information or material of COMPANY or other information you are required to preserve as confidential by COMPANY, then; i) you remain owner of such post or submission to the extent you were the owner; ii) you automatically grant on behalf of yourself or otherwise warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted COMPANY, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, display, and/or otherwise exploit, the post, submission, communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed; and iii) you agree and warrant that COMPANY may sublicense or assign its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses or assigns.
5. No Obligation to Monitor: COMPANY does not control the information delivered to the Forums, and has no obligation to monitor our private Facebook page, or other discussion groups linked to or connected with our training program. However, COMPANY reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legal governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, in COMPANY’s sole discretion.
6. No Obligation to Remove: COMPANY is not obligated to remove any content from any sites it administers/owns unless such content violates any civil or criminal laws. Any contributions intended for display on this web site via any means, whether submitted via HTTP (web), SMTP (mail), NNTP (newsreader), or otherwise, are presumed to be contributed by the author/contributor with the intent that COMPANY shall have an ongoing non-exclusive right to publish the contributed content for an indefinite amount of time, unless the content submitted was made under an agreement with COMPANY with differing terms or COMPANY has clearly only been provided limited non-exclusive publishing rights (for example, in the case of some exclusively copyrighted newsletter content). If you do not wish to have something that you submit to be published, do not submit it in the first place.
7. No Endorsement: COMPANY does not endorse, support, represent or guaranty the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications not posted by the owners of our training program. COMPANY does not endorse any opinions expressed by others on the online sites connected to the main domains. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON MATERIAL POSTED ONLINE WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. COMPANY’s Right to Act: If COMPANY discovers communications which allegedly do not conform to any terms and conditions of its sites, COMPANY may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. COMPANY will have no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such activities. COMPANY reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to any or all of the online modules, groups, etc. at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
PRODUCT/SERVICE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
1. Understanding of and Adherence to This Agreement: By accepting delivery of any product or service delivered from COMPANY, viewing such products, or otherwise using such products or services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined throughout this agreement and described in more detail here. Customer and COMPANY agree that the Terms and Conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between you and the COMPANY. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these Terms and Conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this Agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these Terms and Conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods or services from COMPANY.
2. Warranties; All Products And Services Are Sold “As-Is” Or “With All Faults”: COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH OR BY COMPANY ARE SOLD “AS-IS” OR “WITH ALL FAULTS.” THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, DO NOT FUNCTION, OR FUNCTION IMPROPERLY IN ANY WAY FOLLOWING THEIR PURCHASE, THE BUYER, AND NOT COMPANY, ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
3. Product Issues: In the unlikely event that Customer experiences problems or has concerns regarding the COMPANY or purchases, please contact us through our website.
4. Refund/Return Policy: Customer may request a refund within 72 hours of his or her initial payment, after such time, considering the type of product and service COMPANY provides, a refund will NOT be issued. By purchasing any of our products or programs, you agree to have read and fully understand our entire Earnings Disclaimer here:
1. Our Promise to You: We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our team.
ABOUT THESE TERMS
1. Modification: COMPANY may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to you, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. COMPANY will post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen (14) days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a service or product, changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your participation with COMPANY.
2. Conflict of Terms: If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
3. Waiver: If you do not comply with these terms, and COMPANY does not take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
4. Jurisdiction and Law: If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. The laws of Colorado, U.S.A., will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or product/services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the product/services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of El Paso County, Colorado, USA.